ObligitoryWorldScroll V1 ObligitoryWorldScroll V1

Your cockyness ruined it

Spending 40 minutes making a stick figure run around the world with the sky changing from night to day does not make you a true flash animator. It's great for a start, I'm not much better than you, but you have a lot to learn.

Senjecko responds:

Haha, Thanks for the info :D

luffy vs kirby2 luffy vs kirby2

Well kind of stupid

But it's still alright sprite animation. I'd sometime just like you to look at this and ask yourself what the point of making a flash cartoon like this is.

narutosMASTA responds:

i alwyas do, nd the answer never changes: cuz ive gotta get betta! there r ppl who sprite nd its soooooo amazing! I wanna be that good!!! so i jus keep tryin.

An idiot will never die An idiot will never die

Congrats

You just created the exact example of what every one of these stupid mario flash cartoons are. There is that joke with the likitu and the hard to get 1 up mushroom, which is already overused but it gets much worse.

Then there is yoshi, eating a toad who is making the way overused cry. Then a fart joke. Then there is Mario humping peach. (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that stuff wouldn't happen in the game so it's funny!!!)

There is Mario kicking ass and Luigi thinking he defeated an enemy and then he realizes he didn't and cowers. It's as if you went out of your way to make a movie literally EXACTLY like the other mario films.

Is this bad for your first animation? Sure, it's alright, you can work well with sprites, you can find sound effects and put them in the right frames, you can even do some basic animating pretty well.

But does that mean it isn't a stupid and overused movie? NO. Which is why I will be irritated if this makes it out into the portal.

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

Lol, what a joke

Stamper can submit anything he wants and it makes front page, even this peice of crap. And somehow I am tempted to give him 10 stars too. Lol I wish I worked for NG... Actually no I don't.

[KK]thelostkatthelostkat [KK]thelostkatthelostkat

lol

I'll admit, you do have the kk style down. But we will stop you from passing... eventually.

oblanda responds:

then stop me i would like to see that

[KK]memoriesmemories..... [KK]memoriesmemories.....

Just stop

This isn't funny anymore - not to us or the REAL kk. What's gone is gone, you have to just acsept that. Because if your just doing this alone and not in a group like there used to be, it's just a waste of your time. Hardly anybody is going to acknowlege this besides the first day it's out, so why even bother? Are you that pathetic? Eithier join another group so that at least your doing this shit with other people, or try making some REAL flash videos.

-Saxodormat

oblanda responds:

your 13 years old? you trying to be smart? get the hell outta here before i call your parents hahhahahhahhah

The Pie Is A Lie The Pie Is A Lie

WOW!!!!

Its amazing that this is scored blue when its such a crappy flash. But, it is Clock Day! EVERYONE HAVE GOOD CHEER!! =D

Cooliam responds:

lol i made it in like 1 min

Hooray for B Hooray for B

WOW!

lolman7712 responds:

radda radda.

Brush Your Teeth Brush Your Teeth

Very good!

A pretty good music video. You could have improved the graphics just a little bit but that doesn't really matter much. It was very entertaining, I will brush my teeth every day!

-Saxodormat

Super Sonic Vs Shadow Super Sonic Vs Shadow

Eh, it was alright....

Submitting your flash at 2:00 AM EST isn't really a habbit to get into, but the spritting wasn't that bad. It could have been a bit longer, and the fight could have been more planned out. But for your 2nd flash it isn't that bad. (I've gotta submit something so I could be more honest with these reviews)

Did I say something? Never mind. Just put a little more time into the smoothness of your sprite movies and they should be great shorts. (Always start with shorts! I've done many crappy long movies that are long but not very good at all)

Good Luck -